Multinational Fashion Company.
- To lead the start up of the new logistics HUB in Hong Kong in order to distribute the company’s products throughout ASIA.
- Design the logistics operations.
- Set up the flows, processes, procedures and computer integration.
- Must ensure service to customers is met in terms of time frame and cost set by the Company.
- 5 years experience in a similar position within a Logistic Operator or Fashion/Textile company or similar.
- University Degree in a relevant field. Studies in a Business School in the area of operations will be highly valued.
- Knowledge of a Logistics Software (SAP, etc.).
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Spanish will be appreciated.
- Availability to travel.
- Methodical and hands-on professional, ready to undertake a high level of responsibility whilst adopting a proactive attitude.
- Strong negotiation skills and results orientated.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV with this reference number: CTJ724 as the subject to email@example.com
Multinational from the fashion/retail industry is looking for its office in Paris for a Purchase Director.
- Manage the purchasing department and guarantee the strategic planning and execution of the development and purchase of the collections.
- – Define the collections as for coefficients and percentages of product types.
- – Define and manage the purchasing budgets and timings to ensure maximization of the return and optimization of resources.
- – Schedule orders that make up the collections to give movement to the product in the store and better manage production periods and deadlines.
- – Establish sales price structure of the collections, taking into account base prices and positioning against the competition to ensure proper value for money and secure sales in accordance with the budgetary targets.
- – Manage and support the buyers and designers team.
- – Analyze the purchase made on a commercial level to avoid potential errors and further define the purchase.
- – Adjust the budget to purchase depending on the evolution of sales for each family to reach sales targets and entry to balance.
- University degree.
- At least 8 years of experience as a buyer in the fashion/ retail industry.
- Very good team management skills.
- Strategic vision and ability to take decisions quickly.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV with this reference number: CQX474 as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
This fun and fast paced fashion company are looking to expand their friendly team of Merchandisers!!
If you have 1 years experience or more in an Import Merchandiser role or similar then this could be the new challenge for you.
The ideal candidate will be able to understand a criticical path, be organised, have experience dealing with far eastern factories and liasing with Retail accounts.
If you would like to know more then send your CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on 07917763633.